Lace up with the latest in Nike men’s shoe styles and color combinations. Whether you’re looking for sport-specific footwear or everyday styles to add to your sneaker rotation, Nike men’s shoes provide options designed to meet the demands of all types of athletes.
Elements that Create the Most Comfortable Shoes for Men
- Lightweight Cushioning: Take advantage of signature Nike cushioning technologies including classic Air, Zoom Air that features tightly stretched fibers for targeted support, Free for that barefoot feel, and the latest Nike footwear innovation, React, which features a lightweight ride that provides more energy return as you take each step or stride.
- Reinforced Support: Shoes built with Nike Flyknit and Flywire technologies assist in providing lightweight and targeted areas of support, combining breathability and stretch without compromising structure.
Which Men’s Shoes are Best for You
- Best Walking Shoes for Men: Lasting, all-day comfort is priority number one when considering the best men’s walking shoes, and Nike offers a range of cushioning options including Air, Zoom, Lunarlon, Free and React technologies.
- Best Men’s Training Shoes: Choose from a wide selection of men’s training shoe styles, and find a variety of designs and color combinations built to meet the requirements of the most dedicated athletes. For the most versatile men’s training shoes, explore the Nike collection of Metcons built to tackle heavy lifting days as well as high-intensity interval training.
- Best Men’s Basketball Shoes: From LeBrons to Kobes, find men’s basketball shoes that help the most dynamic athletes in the world perform at their best.
- Best Men’s Soccer Shoes: Built for all type of surfaces, discover the best Nike soccer shoes and cleats for firm-ground and soft-ground fields, and artificial grass and turf.
- Best Baseball Cleats: Prepare to do damage on the diamond with Nike’s best men’s baseball cleats and take advantage of responsive cushioning, powerful traction and comfort that lasts all game long.
How Should Men’s Shoes Fit?
- How a shoe should fit relies heavily upon the activity level and personal preference of each athlete, but in general there should be enough room for your toes to operate while still maintaining a locked-in feel throughout the heel and midfoot. Nike offers a variety of men’s shoes in standard widths and sizes, in addition to select models that are available in narrow, wide and extra-wide sizes.