Chelsea FC’s 2018/19 home kit takes inspiration from the much-loved jerseys of the ‘80s and ‘90s. Those strips featured pops of red against Chelsea’s famous blue, and these return on the new shirt in the form of dazzling horizontal red and white lines. Blue shorts and white socks, brightened by a horizontal red and blue trim at the knee, complete the kit.
The founder, Gus Mears, first acquired Stamford Bridge with the intent to turn it into a soccer pitch, and after a failed proposal to lease it to a nearby club, on 10 March 1905 he founded his own team to play in it. The club’s recent success has seen them collect an impressive silverware collection of 21 trophies since 1997. And with it, one of the largest and most passionate fan bases in football.
Nicknames: The Blues
Stadium: Stamford Bridge, London, England
- Dri-FIT fabric helps keep you dry and comfortable
- Breathable Dri-FIT fabric delivers optimal ventilation
- Raglan sleeves and side insets for mobility
- Rib collar provides a snug, comfortable fit
- Replica design with team details for pride