WHY WASN'T MY RUN FULLY CAPTURED IN MY NIKE RUN CLUB APP?
If any elements of your Nike Run Club runs are missing from your activity history, it could be due to an issue with GPS. To ensure your activity is fully captured, be sure to follow these best practices:
- Enable Location Services on your device before running outdoors.
- Check that you've toggled your run to Outdoor mode.
- Turn off Low Power Mode so your GPS map fully tracks your run.
- Wait 10-15 seconds after you open the app before starting your run.
- Start your run in an area with clear line of sight to the sky.
As long as you're following these best practices, you should be able to head to the Activity tab in your NRC app, select a run and view details such as your route, pace, duration, and estimated calories burned.
Now that you've optimized your device for NRC, it's time to head outside for another run.