WHY WASN'T MY RUN FULLY CAPTURED IN MY NIKE RUN CLUB APP?
If any elements of your Nike Run Club runs are missing from your activity history, it could be due to an issue with Fitness Tracking or GPS.
On iOS devices, you’ll need to enable Fitness Tracking so the Nike Run Club App can track your runs. You can enable Fitness Tracking from your iPhone’s settings—just follow these steps:
- Tap the "Settings" app icon.
- Scroll down and tap "Privacy," then tap "Motion & Fitness."
- Move the slider to turn on "Fitness Tracking."
- Close and reopen the NRC App so the change can take effect.
To ensure your activity is fully captured, be sure to also follow these best practices (on both iOS and Android devices):
- Enable Location Services on your device before running outdoors.
- Check that you've toggled your run to Outdoor mode.
- Turn off Low Power Mode so your GPS map fully tracks your run.
- Wait 10-15 seconds after you open the app before starting your run.
- Start your run in an area with a clear line of sight to the sky.
As long as you're following these best practices, you should be able to head to the Activity tab in your NRC App, select a run and view details such as your route, pace, duration, and estimated calories burned.
Now that you've optimized your device for NRC, it's time to head outside for another run.