HOW DO I GET THE LATEST HIGH-DEMAND NIKE SNEAKERS?
From iconic redesigns to our latest styles and innovations, we use our SNKRS app to release our highest-demand sneakers. Most of these sneakers release in limited quantities and sell out fast, but there are steps you can take to improve your chances to score what you're after.
PRESEASON: GET IN THE GAME
- Join NikePlus. NikePlus Members often receive the first word about highly anticipated upcoming releases, as well as exclusive access to members-only shoes and gear.
- Download the SNKRS app (or access SNKRS online) and sign in to your NikePlus profile. This is the place you'll find all our hottest releases.
- Follow @nikestore on Twitter, enable notifications, and keep an eye on our feed for links to releases along with insider news and information.
- Enter store drawings, which we also announce through @nikestore, for a chance to reserve your pair before the release date.
PREGAME: MAKE YOUR FINAL PREPS
- Make checkout faster by updating and saving your information in the SNKRS settings. You can turn on touch ID and save your shoe size, payment information, and shipping information—all for a faster purchase experience.
- Keep an eye on the SNKRS calendar for upcoming releases. When you find a pair you want, tap "NOTIFY ME" and allow push notifications in the app settings.
GAMETIME: BE READY WHEN THEY DROP
- It’s release time. Make sure you’re signed in to SNKRS, then watch the @nikestore Twitter feed and click the link to purchase as soon as we tweet it. The link will take you to the product page within SNKRS where you can make your purchase.
- Act fast! We'll reserve the sneakers in your cart for only a brief time, so complete your purchase quickly.
Can I find the purchase pages in SNKRS without having the link in Twitter?
Yes. Twitter is the easiest way to know the exact moment sneakers drop, but you can also find purchase pages within SNKRS. Just navigate to the "In Stock" tab within SNKRS, select the sneakers you want, and then tap the price to start your purchase.
Why can’t I sign in to the browser version of SNKRS?
Clear your browser's cache and cookies and then try signing in to the SNKRS website again.
Are shoes always released first in SNKRS?
No, some Nike shoes appear first on Nike.com. We only use SNKRS to release high-demand, often limited-release, sneakers.
Do shoes that are first released in SNKRS eventually appear on Nike.com or in the Nike app?
In some cases, select styles first released in SNKRS may eventually be available on Nike.com or in the Nike app.