image 1 of 1
Nike Men's Football Belt (Stock) - Team Cardinal

Nike

Men's Football Belt (Stock)

20% off
Team Cardinal
Team Bright Gold

Sold Out:

This color is currently unavailable

Take the field with no worries for your waistline in the Nike Belt. Heavyweight knit fabric is tough and secures with a classic D-ring. Customize the colors to match your team's uniform.


  • Shown: Team Cardinal
  • Style: 113780-610

Nike

20% off

HEAVYWEIGHT SECURITY.

Take the field with no worries for your waistline in the Nike Belt. Heavyweight knit fabric is tough and secures with a classic D-ring. Customize the colors to match your team's uniform.

Product Details

  • 100% polyester
  • Machine wash
  • Imported
  • Shown: Team Cardinal
  • Style: 113780-610

Size & Fit

    • Standard fit: easy and traditional

Shipping & Returns


Pick-up available at select Nike Stores.

Reviews (4)

4.8 Stars

  • Michael850604547

    Very comfortable, easy to use and well-made. The fit is adjustable and secure, and it pairs perfectly with golf pants or shorts. High-quality materials with a clean, sporty look. Holds up well during play and after regular use. Great value and classic Nike quality.

  • Excellent Excellent Buy!!!

    Cleo156117455

    I bought the purple belt. This is a great buy! It doesn’t slip and come loose. It actually holds up my pants. I would suggest this to everyone!

  • Great Buy

    MichaelM587577835

    This really fits and keeps the pants tight during the game and I love everything Nike because I don’t just play I just do it

Complete the Look