terrible
AndreD170602493
Do not buy these Fanatics made NFL jerseys!!! they fit like humans have arms that cant move above their shoulders. I know i bought the right size. I promise you will regret buying one of these trash jerseys.

One fanbase, fully invested. This Lukas Van Ness Rivalries Collection Jersey is a nod to the fans who built the franchise, with a vintage green and alabaster palette drawn from historic Packers stock certificates. Breathable mesh panels and a loose fit help provide a dry, comfortable feel that's ideal for Green Bay Packers game days.
Lukas Van Ness Green Bay Packers Rivalries Collection
One fanbase, fully invested. This Lukas Van Ness Rivalries Collection Jersey is a nod to the fans who built the franchise, with a vintage green and alabaster palette drawn from historic Packers stock certificates. Breathable mesh panels and a loose fit help provide a dry, comfortable feel that's ideal for Green Bay Packers game days.
1 Star
terrible
AndreD170602493
Do not buy these Fanatics made NFL jerseys!!! they fit like humans have arms that cant move above their shoulders. I know i bought the right size. I promise you will regret buying one of these trash jerseys.

Lukas Van Ness Green Bay Packers Rivalries Collection