HOW DO I BECOME A NIKE RETAILER?
Nike works with a diverse community of some of the greatest retailers in the world to help get our innovative shoes and gear into the hands, and onto the feet, of athletes. If you're interested in joining us as an authorized Nike retailer, the first step is to fill out the Nike Electronic Retailer Application.*
For your application to be considered, at a minimum you must have a business license issued by your local government and a retail store front—and, of course, a passion for sport. Please visit the Nike ERA website for complete details.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- We review applications in the order they’re submitted.
- We’ll contact you when a decision has been made about your application.
- The review process may take up to 60 days.
- For information on how to become a Hurley authorized retailer, give us a call at 1-800-344-6453.
- Converse is not currently accepting applications for authorized retailers.
If you have questions about the application process, you can contact email@example.com.
*International retailers should start by contacting Nike in their region.