HOW DO I RETURN MY NIKE ORDER?
TEMPORARY RETURN EXTENSION
We've temporarily extended our standard 30-day return period. All Nike purchases made after February 14, 2020, have an extended 60-day return policy (some exceptions apply).
Please note that it may take longer than usual to process returns and issue refunds. Thank you for your patience.
We’ve gone paperless! You may have noticed your recent Nike.com or Nike App order did not include a return label in the shipment. That’s because we’ve removed all paperwork to help reduce our impact on the environment.
So if you’ve taken your new Nike or Converse shoes or apparel for their 30-day trial run,* and you’ve decided—for any reason—they’re just not perfect, here’s how to get started on a return. And remember, Nike Members always enjoy free returns.
- SIGN IN. To get a pre-paid shipping label, the first step is to sign in to your Member profile on Nike.com. Tapping the button below will take you directly to your orders page once you sign in. Nike Members can also can start a return within the Nike App—just tap the profile icon and head to your orders page.
- SELECT THE ITEMS TO RETURN. On your orders page on Nike.com, scroll to one of the items you’d like to return and tap “View or Manage” to open the order. Then within the order, select “Return Items.” If you’re viewing your orders in the Nike App, tap “Start a Return” under the item you want to send back.
- SUBMIT RETURN. Check all the items you want to return. Provide a reason for each and hit “Submit Return.”
- PRINT YOUR LABEL. As soon as you submit your return, we’ll automatically email you a pre-paid UPS return label. You can also choose to download a label right away or have one mailed to you.
- SHIP IT. Box up your items and securely attach the pre-paid UPS shipping label. You can then drop the return at any UPS location, schedule a UPS pickup, or simply hand it to any UPS driver.
RETURN AT A STORE
Nike Members and guests can return Nike.com and Nike App purchases at any Nike store. To ensure a successful return, simply follow these steps:
- LOCATE YOUR ORDER NUMBER. This is crucial as you will be required to provide your order number along with your items when returning them in a store. You can find your order number on your orders page or in any of the emails we sent you about the order. Please make note of your order number somewhere easily accessible while making the return.
- FIND A STORE. Use our store locator to find a Nike store near you, along with the store’s hours of operation and details on additional services you may want to take advantage of while visiting. Remember, all Nike stores take returns of purchases made on Nike.com or in the Nike App.
- HAVE YOUR ORDER NUMBER READY. When at the store to make your return, please have your order number readily available. Our store athletes will need your order number to be able to process your return.
- GO TO YOUR ORDER. If you purchased on Nike.com as a guest, you’ll need to access the items you want to return using your order number and email address. Your order number can be found in any of the emails we sent you about your order.
- SELECT THE ITEMS TO RETURN. Scroll to one of the items you want to return and select “Return Items.”
- SUBMIT RETURN. Check all of the items you want to return, provide a reason for returning each one and hit “Submit Return.”
- PRINT YOUR LABEL. Once you submit your return, we’ll automatically email you an address label. You’ll also be able to download a label or have one mailed to you.
- CHOOSE YOUR SHIPPING CARRIER. Box up your items and securely attach the address label. You then can ship your return using the carrier of your choice. Please note you will need to pay the shipping costs for whatever carrier you choose.
Why doesn’t my order include a return label or a receipt?
In an effort to reduce our impact on the environment, we’ve removed all paperwork from our order shipments, including the return labels. If you would like to return an item, please select one of the options above. If you need a receipt for your purchase, your payment details can be found on your orders page on Nike.com or in the Nike App.
What do I do if I can’t print a return label?
When you finish submitting your return online, you can choose to have a label sent to you through the mail. If you did not select this option originally, you can still have it mailed to you even after you’ve completed the online return submission. Simply return to your order on Nike.com, find the item and select “View Return.” On the next screen, select “Get Return Label” and choose to have a label mailed to you.
When will I get my refund?
Once we’ve received your items, we’ll issue a refund to your original form of payment within two business days. Please see our refund information for additional details.
Can I return my Nike.com or Nike App order at any Nike store?
All Nike stores accept Nike and Converse items ordered from Nike.com or in the Nike App, but Converse stores only accept Converse products. Please also note that Nike.com and Nike App orders paid by PayPal will be refunded to a Nike gift card when returned to a store.
Please note, some stores may currently be closed.
What do I need to provide in a store when returning a Nike.com or Nike App order?
When returning items bought on Nike.com or in the Nike App in a store, you will need to provide your order number to receive a full refund to your original form of payment. You can find your order number on your orders page or in any email we’ve sent you about your order.
If I want to return my items in a Nike store, do I need to start the return online?
No, there is no need to start a return online if you plan to return the items in a store. You will need to complete the entire return in the store.
If I complete my return online and have boxed up my items for shipping, can I drop the shipment at a Nike store?
No, Nike stores are unable to ship returns that are already boxed up and ready for shipping. If visiting a store is your most convenient option, simply take the items to the store along with your order number and complete the return there.
Can I exchange my order?
Yes, take your Nike.com or Nike App order to a Nike store for an in-store exchange. You also can exchange your item by giving us a call.
How do I return something I received as a gift?
If you’d like to return a gift that was purchased for you on Nike.com, you can take it to a store to receive in-store credit or to make an exchange. You also can give us a call and we’ll issue you a Nike gift card in the amount of the gift receipt when you send us the item(s).
How do I return defective or flawed items?
We stand behind all of our shoes and gear. If your item is defective or flawed, and it’s been less than 30 days since your purchase, simply choose one of the options above to return the item. If it’s been more than 30 days since your purchase, please contact us to return the item. See our warranty information for additional details.