image 1 of 2
Baltimore Orioles City Connect Velocity Men's Nike Dri-FIT MLB T-Shirt - Green

Baltimore Orioles City Connect Velocity

Men's Nike Dri-FIT MLB T-Shirt

$50

Sold Out:

This product is currently unavailable

Designed with a cross-dyed pattern that accentuates the locally inspired team graphics, this Baltimore Orioles City Connect Velocity T-Shirt has sweat-wicking technology to help keep you dry as you support your favorite ball club.


  • Shown: Green
  • Style: 02ER3EYOLE-AV0

Baltimore Orioles City Connect Velocity

$50

Designed with a cross-dyed pattern that accentuates the locally inspired team graphics, this Baltimore Orioles City Connect Velocity T-Shirt has sweat-wicking technology to help keep you dry as you support your favorite ball club.

Benefits

  • Nike Dri-FIT technology moves sweat away from your skin for quicker evaporation, helping you stay dry and comfortable.
  • Jersey fabric has a soft, lightweight feel.

Product Details

  • 100% polyester
  • Machine wash
  • Imported
  • Shown: Green
  • Style: 02ER3EYOLE-AV0

Reviews (2)

5 Stars

  • Love this shirt!

    ByeRutsch

    [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love this shirt. I love the design. I love the color. I wish it was available and more sizes so my husband can have one

    Product received for free, or reviewed as part of a sweepstakes/giveaway or in exchange for a discount.
    #teamnike

  • Well made shirt

    Franko paisan

    I just bought this shirt to show support for my home team the Baltimore Orioles. The shirt is well made. I bought and xl and it fits me perfectly. The neck collar fits perfectly and the shirt keeps me cool in the hot weather. The sleeves are a perfect length along with the length of the shirt.

Complete the Look