While the red 2018 home jersey celebrates the heights Portugal has reached, the white away kit is all about what’s next. The shirt nods to their relentless hunt for fresh talent, with symbols from their maritime past, such as the radiating kinetic green print inspired by the key points of a compass rose.
Portugal's football federation was founded in 1914 and debuted on the international stage in 1966. After second and third place finishes on the biggest stages between 2000 and 2012, they finally lifted the trophy as the champions of Europe in 2016. With CR7 as captain, this year Portugal has more momentum and ambition than ever.
Nicknames: A Selecção, A Selecção das Quinas
Stadium: Estádio Nacional, Lisbon, Portugal
- Dri-FIT fabric helps keep you dry and comfortable
- Breathable Dri-FIT fabric delivers optimal ventilation
- Raglan sleeves and side insets for mobility
- Rib collar provides a snug, comfortable fit
- Replica design with team details for pride