Taken from the first flag of an independent Nigeria, the color green is a long-standing symbol of the nation. While it has typically been used on the home strips, the 2018 season sees the traditional color applied to the away kit. A new badge features a resurrection of the design worn by the gold medal-winning "Dream Team" of 1996, in a single, brighter green for a clean aesthetic.
From its beginnings playing as a British colony to reaching the world stage in 1994, Nigeria's confidence is irresistible. Despite drawing into a menacingly nicknamed “group of death” alongside Zambia, Algeria, and Cameroon, the world’s most expressive team has fought and earned their way to the international arena. Now, all eyes are on the young Super Eagles to show the world what they can do.
Nicknames: Super Eagles
Stadium: Abuja National Stadium, Abuja, Nigeria
- Dri-FIT fabric helps keep you dry and comfortable
- Breathable Dri-FIT fabric delivers optimal ventilation
- Raglan sleeves and side insets for mobility
- Rib collar provides a snug, comfortable fit
- Replica design with team details for pride