WHY CAN’T I SYNC MY NIKE DEVICE/APP TO MY NIKE MEMBER PROFILE?
At Nike, we strive to help athletes* reach their athletic potential through premium digital and wearable activity tracking services, and we understand the importance of continuously innovating to provide new technologies and new experiences.
As part of those efforts, as of April 30, 2018, we retired services for legacy Nike wearable devices, such as the Nike+ FuelBand and the Nike+ SportWatch GPS, and previous versions of apps, including Nike Run Club and Nike Training Club version 4.X and lower. The retirement of these services follows the discontinuation of Nike's manufacturing and sales of the wearable devices in 2015. Likewise, we also no longer support the Nike+ Connect software that transfers data to your Nike Member profile or the Nike+ Fuel/FuelBand and Nike+ Move apps.
All running data that you have synced to your Nike Member profile is still accessible through the Nike Run Club and Nike Training Club Apps. However, NikeFuel has been removed from your profile and is no longer available. You can continue to track your runs and workouts using the current versions of the Nike Run Club App, Nike Training Club App, and the Apple Watch Nike.
What devices and apps are impacted?
- Nike+ Connect software
- Nike+ SportWatch GPS
- Nike+ SportBand
- Nike+ FuelBand
- Nike+ FuelBand SE
- Nike + iPod
- Nike Run Club App version 4.X iOS and 1.X Android and lower
- Nike Training App version 4.X and lower (iOS and Android)
- Nike+ Fuel app (iOS)
- Nike+ FuelBand app (Android)
- Nike+ Move app (iOS)
What happened to my data that I synced with my device?
- Running: All of your synced running data is still available in the Nike Run Club App.
- NikeFuel: You can no longer access your individual NikeFuel data, nor use the NikeFuel App on either iOS or Android.
- My Activity on Nike.com: This feature has been removed from Nike.com. To access your running and training workouts, aggregates, and achievements/trophies, please use the Nike Run Club App and/or Nike Training Club App.
Can I still use my device/app?
- Devices: You can still use your Nike device until it is full of memory. However, since Nike+ Connect is no longer supported, you cannot sync to Nike to clear storage.
- Running and Training apps: If you are using Nike Run Club App 4.X on iOS or 1.X on Android or lower and/or Nike Training Club App version 4.X or lower, you will have to update to the most recent version.
- NikeFuel and Nike+ Move: These apps are no longer available for use, and we have removed them from the App Store and Google Play.
Can I still earn NikeFuel?
Your Nike+ FuelBand will generate NikeFuel until it is full of memory. However, you can no longer sync NikeFuel to your Nike Member profile and you do not have access to NikeFuel aggregates or trophies/achievements.