HOW DO I WASH NIKE DRI-FIT?
Nike Dri-FIT will take care of you longer the better you take care of it, so when it comes to washing Dri-FIT clothes, we recommend the following:
- Machine wash inside out in cold water with like colors.
- Use powdered detergent.
- Don’t wring excess water.
- Air dry or tumble dry on low heat (high heat can reduce Dri-FIT performance and contribute to static cling).
- Don’t use bleach, dryer sheets, or fabric softener.
- Don’t dry clean.
- If needed, iron on a cool setting to avoid damaging logos or designs.
Be sure to check the instructions on the care label found inside the item.