NIKE.COM ORDER STATUS TEXT MESSAGING
Why did I receive a text message I didn't request?
Another customer may have entered your phone number into our system by mistake. To avoid receiving future text messages, you can unsubscribe from your mobile phone by replying "STOP" to SWOOSH (796674).
Why haven't I received any text messages?
Delivery can be delayed if you live in a densely populated area or if your carrier's infrastructure isn't well-maintained. Some carriers may have text messages from short codes turned off by default. Check with your carrier for information on how to enable text messages from short codes.
How much do text messages cost?
The cost of your text messages will vary depending on your plan and provider, but will likely be your standard text message rates. Contact your mobile phone provider for details.
Who can subscribe to receive order status text messages?
Subscribing to text messages is currently limited to NikePlus Members with a verified mobile phone number. You must be logged in to subscribe. You can join NikePlus for free here.
What is the order status text messaging program?
Nike.com Order Status is a text message program that allows Nike customers to stay up to date on order-related events via text message. Text messages will be sent in addition to emails.
Which text messages will I receive?
The Nike.com Order Status program includes the following messages:
- Order Confirmation
- Shipment Confirmation
- Delivery Confirmation
Future updates may include additional text messages for other order-related events.
How do I subscribe to receive text messages?
There are a few ways to subscribe:
- You can manage all of your text message subscriptions in your NikePlus Member Profile under notification preferences. This includes subscribing, unsubscribing, and changing your phone number.
- You can also sign up for order status update text messages on the Nike.com order confirmation page.
Please note that you must be logged in and have a verified mobile phone number to subscribe.
How do I unsubscribe from text messages?
There are a few ways to unsubscribe:
- You can manage all of your text message subscriptions in your NikePlus Member Profile under notification preferences. This includes unsubscribing, subscribing, and changing your phone number.
- Texting the keyword "STOP" to SWOOSH (796674) from your mobile phone will unsubscribe your phone number from order status update text messages.
After unsubscribing, you will receive a final text message confirming that your phone number has been unsubscribed as requested.
How often will I receive text messages?
Order status text message frequency varies by customer purchases. Orders that ship in multiple boxes may result in multiple shipment confirmation and delivery confirmation messages.
Who are the supported carriers?
- T-Mobile USA
- Verizon Wireless
- Boost Mobile
- Metro PCS
- U.S. Cellular
- Virgin Mobile
- Advantage Cellular (DTC Wireless)
- Aio Wireless
- Alaska Communications Systems (ACS)
- Appalachian Wireless (EKN)
- Bluegrass Cellular
- Carolina West Wireless
- Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT)
- Cellular One of Northeast Arizona
- Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania
- Chariton Valley Cellular
- Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS)
- C-Spire (CellSouth)
- Duet IP (Maximum Communications New Core Wireless)
- Element Mobile (Flat Wireless)
- Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone)
- Golden State
- Hawkeye (Chat Mobility)
- Hawkeye (NW Missouri)
- Illinois Valley Cellular
- Inland Cellular
- iWireless (Iowa Wireless)
- Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man)
- Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom)
- MTA Communications
- MTPCS (Cellular One Nation)
- Nex-Tech Wireless
- Panhandle Communications
- Peoples Wireless
- Pine Cellular
- Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd)
- Sagebrush Cellular (Nemont)
- SI Wireless/Mobile Nation
- Simmetry (TMP Corporation)
- SRT Wireless
- Thumb Cellular
- Union Wireless