WHAT IS NIKE’S RETURN POLICY?
TEMPORARY RETURN EXTENSIONS
We've temporarily extended our return period for purchases made in Nike stores. For store purchases after February 28, 2020, we’ve extended our return policy to the end of the next month after stores reopen (for example, if we reopen June 1, our extension will end July 31).
For SNKRS items released on or after April 14, 2020, we’ve temporarily extended our seven-day return policy to 10 days.
We design our shoes and gear to help you perform at peak level, so if they're not working exactly right for you, we've got you covered. Whether you shop on Nike.com or in a Nike store, we give you 30 days to take your Nike purchases for a trial run, confidently knowing you can return for any reason within those 30 days (some exceptions apply). That also includes custom Nike By You sneakers. Even after 30 days, you can still return items if they’re unworn, unwashed, and any packaging is unopened.
So go ahead, shop with confidence, and enjoy your 30-day, risk-free trial.
RETURN POLICY EXCEPTIONS
- Seven-day return policy
- Some high-demand sneaker purchases must be returned within seven days of the date of delivery. These items must be unused to be eligible for return. The return package must be with the shipping carrier within seven days from the date of delivery.
- The seven-day return policy will be noted in the product’s details on Nike.com, the Nike App, and/or the SNKRS App.
- Apple Watch Nike and AppleCare+
- Online orders must be returned within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Nike store purchases must be returned within 14 days of purchase (receipt required). Please contact the store directly for details.
- See Apple Watch Nike returns for more information.
- Apple products are not eligible for exchange.
- Nike Adapt
- Nike Adapt items purchased through SNKRS must be returned or exchanged within seven days of the date of shipment. These items must be unused to be eligible for return. If there is a defect due to a material or manufacturing flaw within one year of the shipping date, please contact us for help with an exchange (or refund, if the item is not available).
- Nike Adapt items that were not purchased through SNRKS are not eligible for return or exchange. However, if there is a defect due to a material or manufacturing flaw within one year of the purchase date, please contact the place of purchase or contact us for help with an exchange (or refund, if the item is not available). Please note that a receipt is required.
- Hurley wetsuits can be returned within 30 days of the shipping date. For additional details, please refer to our wetsuit support information.
- Gift cards cannot be returned, exchanged, or refunded.
- Gift bags cannot be returned, exchanged, or refunded.
- Some Nike products have specific written guarantees and/or warranties. Please check the label, hang tag, or warranty card for details and return information.
How do I return a purchase from a Nike store in Japan?
Most items (with some exceptions) can be returned to the store—simply take eligible items and your receipt to the store where you purchased it.
Please contact the store directly for additional details. And please note, Nike retail stores may change their return or refund policy without notice.
When does the return period start?
For Nike store purchases, you have 30 days from the date of purchase. For Nike.com purchases, the return package must be with the shipping carrier within 30 days from the date we ship your order (you can find the date on the packing slip). For purchases with a seven-day return policy, the return package must be with the shipping carrier within seven days from the date of delivery.
Can I return defective or flawed product?
We stand behind our shoes and gear. If your Nike shoes or apparel develop a material or workmanship flaw within two years of the manufacture date, you can still return the item (some exceptions apply). (If you purchased the item before June 30, 2017, you can return the item within four years of the manufacture date.) The manufacture date can be found on the item’s tag.
- For Nike store purchases, please return the item to the original place of purchase.
- For Nike.com orders, please contact us.
Please note, returned products that were manufactured more than two years ago may be returned to the consumer without inspection.