最高
バス
ありがとう履きますり

Discounted price is applied in cart.
Inspired by the original AJ1, this mid-top edition maintains the iconic look you love while choice colors and crisp leather give it a distinct identity.
Air Jordan 1 Mid
Inspired by the original AJ1, this mid-top edition maintains the iconic look you love while choice colors and crisp leather give it a distinct identity.
Returns are free for both Members and guests (only for items that are unused and within 30 days upon delivery. Exceptions apply).
About Returns
Members get free shipping (for guests, only for purchases over ¥15,000).
Join Us or Sign In
*Includes incentivized reviews/ratings.
4.9 Stars
最高
バス
ありがとう履きますり
Great buy good quality
LisaD866367615
I got these for my son and he loves them. Would definitely recommend
西村桂879507802
I bought a second pair because I love But I don't know how to take care of them, so my shoes are in terrible condition.

Air Jordan 1 Mid
Explore the Air Jordan 1 Mid Shoes

An Air-Sole unit provides lightweight cushioning.

Real and synthetic leather in the upper offers durability and structure.

A solid rubber outsole gives you traction on a variety of surfaces.