Very good
Ericm205958516
Awsome shoe very snug I use it for work. Black and gold are very sharp. I even use them for classy outings. Shipping was fast.

The Nike Reax 8 TR combines lightweight containment with responsive cushioning for premium performance while training.
Nike Reax 8 TR
ENGINEERED FOR LIGHTWEIGHT PERFORMANCE.
The Nike Reax 8 TR combines lightweight containment with responsive cushioning for premium performance while training.
Free shipping on orders +$100 and 30-day free returns for Nike Members.
Learn More.
3.5 stars
Very good
Ericm205958516
Awsome shoe very snug I use it for work. Black and gold are very sharp. I even use them for classy outings. Shipping was fast.
Comfortable
shirleyb728660393
A great fit very comfortable would definitely recommend
Bonne course
KAIZER_BZH
Très bonne chaussure, très confortable (pas autant qu'une Air Max) mais idéal pour la course à pied et l'entrainement en salle.

Nike Reax 8 TR