- Styling TipsHow to Style Nike Tracksuit Bottoms
- Buying GuideWhat to Wear for Outdoor Winter Workouts
- Buying GuideThe Best Nike American Football Training Equipment and Gear to Shop Now
- Buying GuideThe Best Winter Running Gear by Nike to Shop Now
- Styling TipsHow to Naturally Dye Sneakers, According to Nike Footwear Designers
- Styling TipsWhat to Wear in 10°C Weather: 7 Nike Outfit Essentials
- Buying GuideThe 5 Best Canvas Shoe Styles by Nike
- Buying GuideThe Best Nike Shoes (and Gear) for Running an Ultramarathon
- Buying GuideThe Best Waterproof Shoes for Men by Nike
- Buying GuideThe Best Nike Boot Styles to Wear in Winter
Treading new ground
From streetwear staples to next-level sports shoes, our men's trainers are iconic. Our 1972 Nike Cortez was the first sneaker to feature foam cushioning. In 1978, we made sports shoe history with the Nike Air Tailwind – the first running shoe with air pockets in the outsole. We haven't stopped innovating since.
Whether you're hitting the track or the streets, expect comfort with every step. Choose men's shoes with Nike React technology for a springy, responsive feel underfoot. Air Zooms return energy to keep you going mile after mile.
Our sneakers for men, made from soft leather and lightweight textiles, will keep you cool on and off the court. Plus, rubber outsoles will provide a firm grip so you can move fearlessly. And it's not just about the feel or even the groundbreaking tech – you'll look good too. Whether it's fresh whites or striking colourways, find the pair to suit your style in our range of trainers for men.