Great fit!
JeanetteM940122250
These shoes are very comfortable and stylish. They fit great and they are true to its size. I definitely recommend them.

After two decades, the AJ4 'Tour Yellow' returns for the first time. The elusive icon features a premium white leather upper, energised by its speckled Tour Yellow midsole. Black and Dark Blue Grey accents round out the beloved colour scheme.
Air Jordan 4 Retro 'Tour Yellow'
After two decades, the AJ4 'Tour Yellow' returns for the first time. The elusive icon features a premium white leather upper, energised by its speckled Tour Yellow midsole. Black and Dark Blue Grey accents round out the beloved colour scheme.
A welcome lane-shift from MJ's familiar Chicago-themed hues, the 'Tour Yellow' captured Nike's experimental energy in the early 2000s.
Plush and comfortable, the Max Air cushioning has just the right amount of support.
Free shipping on orders +$100 and 30-day free returns for Nike Members.
Learn More.
4.8 stars
Great fit!
JeanetteM940122250
These shoes are very comfortable and stylish. They fit great and they are true to its size. I definitely recommend them.
Great experience
ruben39554812
Great experience with the Nike app! The shoes are very comfortable, arrived right on time, and checkout was quick and successful. Everything went smoothly from ordering to delivery. I would definitely buy from the Nike app again!
Great purchase
Nike grade school
They were perfect in color and style and I received a lot of compliments

Air Jordan 4 Retro 'Tour Yellow'