WHAT IS NIKE'S RETURNS POLICY?
HOLIDAY EXTENDED RETURNS POLICY
STANDARD RETURNS POLICY
We design our shoes and gear to help you perform at peak level, so if they're not working exactly right for you, we've got you covered. When you buy on Nike.com, we provide you 30 days from the delivery date to take your Nike or Hurley purchases for a trial run, confidently knowing you can return (or exchange) any item (some exceptions apply) for any reason within 30 days. That even includes custom NIKEiD sneakers. No questions asked and no delivery costs for NikePlus Members. And after 30 days, you can still return items if they're unworn and unwashed.
So go ahead, shop with confidence and enjoy your 30-day, risk-free trial.
Can I exchange my item?
Yes, if you decide it's not right in the first 30 days, you can exchange the item for another size or colour.
How do I return items purchased at a Nike store?
Simply take the items you want to return, a valid ID and your receipt to any location of the same brand store.
- Items purchased at a Nike-owned retail store can be returned to the same or another Nike-owned retail store.
- Items purchased at a Nike partner store or another authorised retailer can only be returned to the original place of purchase. The return period will vary depending on the store.
- Items purchased at a NIKEiD Studio can only be returned to a Studio location.
- Items purchased at a Nike Clearance Store cannot be returned.
- Please contact the original place of purchase for additional details.
How do I return a defective or faulty product?
We stand behind all of our shoes and gear. If your product is defective or faulty and it's been more than 30 days since it was delivered, please contact us to help with your return. Defective or faulty products can be returned within two years of the delivery date. Some products have specific warranties. Please read the product label, tag or warranty card for specific return guidelines. Please see our Hurley wetsuit warranty for return guidelines on flawed Hurley wetsuits.
Merchandise purchased via an online purchase experience at a Nike partner store can only be returned to the original point of purchase or by using the returns label included in the box.