Honest
DemetriusF475872699
Very comfortable. They fit &feel perfect .


The Nike Air VaporMax Plus looks to the past and propels you into the future. Nodding to the 1998 Air Max Plus with its floating cage, padded upper and heel logo, it adds revolutionary VaporMax Air technology to ramp up the comfort and create a modern look.
Nike Air VaporMax Plus
The Nike Air VaporMax Plus looks to the past and propels you into the future. Nodding to the 1998 Air Max Plus with its floating cage, padded upper and heel logo, it adds revolutionary VaporMax Air technology to ramp up the comfort and create a modern look.
After the 7-year journey from conception to release, the Air VaporMax represents a new era in Nike innovation. To truly capture the feeling of "running on air", the designers restructured the Air unit to be attached directly to the upper. As you step down, each lug gets pushed into the Air unit, ramping up the pressure. Then, as you step off, the pressure releases creating springy bounce with superior flexibility. Made for runners, the futuristic technology was quickly adopted by the street, bringing this light-as-air feeling to the masses.
Free shipping on orders +$100 and 30-day free returns for Nike Members.
Learn More.
4.7 stars
Honest
DemetriusF475872699
Very comfortable. They fit &feel perfect .
Vapor max
Brian993479265
Comfortable but I went up a size bigger. Also I did catch them on sell
Third purchase
Jeremiah631232831
I’m enjoying this black pair. This is my third pair, I have the blue pair and the grey pair.

Nike Air VaporMax Plus