Jane20cb908db0c149b7b1fbb691784585e1
I have purchased this style of Nike shoes many times. They are supportive comfortable, and look nice.

Nike Air Monarch IV sets you up for working out with durable leather on top for support. Lightweight foam teams up with Nike Air cushioning for comfort in every stride.
Nike Air Monarch IV
TOTAL SUPPORT FOR MOVING IN COMFORT.
Nike Air Monarch IV sets you up for working out with durable leather on top for support. Lightweight foam teams up with Nike Air cushioning for comfort in every stride.
Standard delivery costs CHF 10 for non-Nike Members under CHF 140 and Nike Members under CHF 70.
Free 30‑day returns, some exclusions apply.
4.4 stars
Jane20cb908db0c149b7b1fbb691784585e1
I have purchased this style of Nike shoes many times. They are supportive comfortable, and look nice.
They Squeak!
BobMon
I've been buying this same shoe for a decade. I'm that kind of guy, but the last couple of pairs have developed a squeak soon after wearing them. It's noticeable as every other step is "squeak". It's ruining the shoe for me as this problem continues to be more than a one-off issue. I may never buy another pair again!
very comfortable
gordos623
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have been buying these shoes for a couple of years.. They are very comfortable and gives my feet the support they need
Product received for free, or reviewed as part of a prize draw/giveaway or in exchange for a discount.
#productsprovidedbynike

Nike Air Monarch IV
Explore the Nike Air Monarch IV Men's Training Shoes

Leather and synthetic leather are durable with a classic look.

Full-length encapsulated Air-Sole unit cushions for comfort and support.

Solid rubber sole is durable and provides traction over varied surfaces.