- Sport & ActivityWhat's Barefoot Running All About—And Is It Worth Trying?
- Buying GuideWhat Is Pronation—And What Are the Best Nike Running Shoes for Flat Feet?
- Buying GuideHow to Find the Best Neutral Running Shoes for You
- Buying GuideBest Nike Running Shoes for High Arches
- Styling Tips4 Cute Outfit Ideas for Women—for Every Workout
- Buying GuideNike's Most Comfortable and Supportive Shoes for Heel-Strike Runners
- Buying GuideTips for Buying Minimalist Running Shoes
- Buying GuideHere's How to Find Nike's Most Comfortable Running Shoe for You
- Buying GuideHow to Choose the Best Running Shoes for Heel Pain
- Buying GuideNike's Best Lightweight Running Shoes for Speed and Performance
Nike women's running trainers: maximise your performance
In 1978, we changed the game with our first running shoes for women. A year later, we partnered with the International Runners Committee, fighting to get women's long-distance running events included in elite sport. Today, supporting women's running is still at the heart of what we do.
Our high-performance women's running trainers are built to help you reach your goals. For the structure and support you need to run hard, choose Nike Flyknit technology. It fits and flexes like a sock, keeping you secure. Meanwhile, Nike Zoom technology helps to optimise every part of your stride, from responsive toe-offs to ultra-smooth transitions. Look out for durable outsoles in our women's track running shoes that deliver grip. When race day comes, we have women’s long-distance running shoes that offer flexibility in all the right places. And if you're tackling the trails, our trainers with tough outsoles and deep cushioning will protect your joints on challenging surfaces.
No matter what pair you try, our lightweight textiles will keep you cool mile after mile. From regular city runs to cross-country events with friends, our responsive shoes will keep you moving forward. Achieve your new personal best in Nike running trainers for women.