Great shoes!
James4a51148df3574bcebc33935b7178fa99
Great shoes. Always liked these Air Monach's. This probably my 3 or 4th pair. Can't find them in the stores anymore so I ordered these online and got what I needed.

Üst kısmındaki destek sunan dayanıklı deri ile Nike Air Monarch IV seni antrenman yapmaya hazırlar. Hafif köpük, Nike Air yastıklamayla bir araya gelerek her adımda rahat etmeni sağlar.
Nike Air Monarch IV
RAHAT HAREKET ETMENİ SAĞLAYACAK EKSİKSİZ DESTEK.
Üst kısmındaki destek sunan dayanıklı deri ile Nike Air Monarch IV seni antrenman yapmaya hazırlar. Hafif köpük, Nike Air yastıklamayla bir araya gelerek her adımda rahat etmeni sağlar.
Minimum sipariş toplamına ulaşan siparişlerde ücretsiz kargo. Daha Fazla Bilgi Edin.
30 gün içinde ücretsiz iade,
bazı istisnalar uygulanabilir.
4.4 Yıldız
Great shoes!
James4a51148df3574bcebc33935b7178fa99
Great shoes. Always liked these Air Monach's. This probably my 3 or 4th pair. Can't find them in the stores anymore so I ordered these online and got what I needed.
cstockman
I’ve worn air monarchs for years. The cushioning is amazing but I admit the squeakiness can be embarrassing Best recommendation I ever got pull back the insole put in some baby powder put it back down. You should be good to go. You might have to add a little more if it’s still squeaks, but it should take care of the problem. Good luck!
Nike Rocks!
XavierP487521670
A Great shoe that doesn't look weird like the newer styles. Order a size bigger than most other shoe brands. I usually wear a ten but wear an 11 in Nike.

Nike Air Monarch IV
Dana derisi içerir
Nike Air Monarch IV Erkek Antrenman Ayakkabısını keşfet

Deri ve sentetik deri, dayanıklı ve klasik bir stil sunar.

Tam boy kapalı Air-Sole birimi, rahatlık ve destek sunan yastıklama sağlar.

Sert kauçuk taban dayanıklıdır ve farklı zeminlerde tutuş sağlar.