Cheap
Roger965103108
Not the quality I expected from Nike they seem very cheaply made with glue showing on the seams and some places the soles don’t line up with the shoe just poor quality

Nike Air Monarch IV è perfetta per l'allenamento con pelle resistente sulla parte superiore per un supporto ideale. La schiuma leggera si unisce all'ammortizzazione Nike Air per un comfort perfetto a ogni passo.
Nike Air Monarch IV
SUPPORTO TOTALE PER MUOVERTI NEL COMFORT.
Nike Air Monarch IV è perfetta per l'allenamento con pelle resistente sulla parte superiore per un supporto ideale. La schiuma leggera si unisce all'ammortizzazione Nike Air per un comfort perfetto a ogni passo.
Costi di spedizione standard: 10 CHF per ordini sotto i 140 CHF per chi non è Member Nike e sotto i 70 CHF per i Member Nike.
Resi gratuiti entro 30 giorni, sono previste limitazioni.
4.4 stelle
Cheap
Roger965103108
Not the quality I expected from Nike they seem very cheaply made with glue showing on the seams and some places the soles don’t line up with the shoe just poor quality
Jane20cb908db0c149b7b1fbb691784585e1
I have purchased this style of Nike shoes many times. They are supportive comfortable, and look nice.
They Squeak!
BobMon
I've been buying this same shoe for a decade. I'm that kind of guy, but the last couple of pairs have developed a squeak soon after wearing them. It's noticeable as every other step is "squeak". It's ruining the shoe for me as this problem continues to be more than a one-off issue. I may never buy another pair again!

Nike Air Monarch IV
Scopri la scarpa da training Nike Air Monarch IV – Uomo

La pelle e la pelle sintetica offrono resistenza e look classico.

L'ammortizzazione Air-Sole incapsulata a tutta lunghezza offre comfort e supporto.

Il battistrada in gomma piena garantisce resistenza e trazione su più superfici.