triangle, start, resume, beginVideo
 
image 1 of 10
Highly Rated
Nike Air Max Goadome Men's Boot - Dark Obsidian/Black

Nike Air Max Goadome

Men's Boot

R 3 499,95
Select SizeSize Guide

A classic boot tough enough for the mountains, yet sleek enough for the streets. Equipped with durable leather on top and rugged tread on the bottom, the Air Max Goadome is ready to take on the elements. Plus, the soft foam midsole with Air units helps cushion your journey.


  • Colour Shown: Dark Obsidian/Black
  • Style: 865031-403
  • Country/Region of Origin: China

Nike Air Max Goadome

R 3 499,95

A classic boot tough enough for the mountains, yet sleek enough for the streets. Equipped with durable leather on top and rugged tread on the bottom, the Air Max Goadome is ready to take on the elements. Plus, the soft foam midsole with Air units helps cushion your journey.

Benefits

  • The perforated leather upper keeps it durable and breathable.
  • The padded, high-top collar provides stability around your ankle while keeping you warm.
  • The visible Nike Air units in the heel and forefoot cushion every step.
  • The rubber sole with aggressive lug pattern delivers traction with a rugged look.

Product details

  • Metal eyelets
  • ACG branding
  • Embossed Swoosh logo
  • Colour Shown: Dark Obsidian/Black
  • Style: 865031-403
  • Country/Region of Origin: China

Delivery & Returns

Free delivery for orders that meet a minimum order total. Learn More.

Free returns within 30 days, some exclusions apply.

Reviews (79)

4.7 stars

  • NICE!!!

    JeremyB324896825

    Love my shoes! these are the first pair of shoes I’ve gotten In a while that I’m really excited for. I weren’t expecting to like them this much. now I need workout shoes and so I hope to buy from Nike again.

  • marlons732710931

    They are very very comfortable and they look good for the work that we do. I work 10 to 13 miles and I feel comfortable after have it all day on.

  • EH646018112

    Love this show. One of the best shoes out .

Complete the look