- Styling tips6 outfit ideas for socks with sandals
- Buying guideThe best cargo trousers and shorts by Nike
- Buying guideCheck out the best chunky sneaker styles by Nike
- Product newsNike launches Ultrafly Trail Racing Shoe
- Product newsJordan Brand launches the Air Jordan XXXVIII
- Product newsJordan Brand launches Luka 2 Basketball Shoe
- Product newsNike introduces Phantom Luna, a new women-focused football boot
- Product newsJordan Brand launches Air Jordan 2 "H" Wings honouring Howard "H" White
- Styling Tips7 Golf Outfits for Men
- Styling Tips8 Summer Outfit Ideas for Women by Nike
Treading new ground
From streetwear staples to next-level sports shoes, our men's trainers are iconic. Our 1972 Nike Cortez was the first sneaker to feature foam cushioning. In 1978, we made sports shoe history with the Nike Air Tailwind – the first running shoe with air pockets in the outsole. We haven't stopped innovating since.
Whether you're hitting the track or the streets, expect comfort with every step. Choose men's shoes with Nike React technology for a springy, responsive feel underfoot. Air Zooms return energy to keep you going mile after mile.
Our sneakers for men, made from soft leather and lightweight textiles, will keep you cool on and off the court. Plus, rubber outsoles will provide a firm grip so you can move fearlessly. And it's not just about the feel or even the groundbreaking tech – you'll look good too. Whether it's fresh whites or striking colourways, find the pair to suit your style in our range of trainers for men.