- Product newsNike launches Ultrafly Trail Racing Shoe
- Buying GuideShop These Nike Running Shoes for Cross Country
- Product CareHow to Clean Running Shoes
- Buying GuideRunning Shoe Fit Guide: What to Look for When You Shop
- Buying GuideWhat Shoes Are Best for Overpronation?
- Buying GuideHow to Select the Right Weight for Running Shoes
- Buying GuideWhat Makes Trail Running Shoes Different from Running Shoes?
- Buying GuideSelecting the Right Running Shoes for Supination
- Buying GuideHere's How to Find the Best Shoes for Wide Feet
- Buying GuideHow the Right Running Shoes Can Help You Avoid Shin Splints
Ladies' trail running shoes: discover your potential
Supporting female athletes everywhere is a core part of what we do, and this is reflected in our women's trail running shoes. Each pair is designed to set you free to get off the road and into the wild—so you can expand your running horizons. Expect practical and durable designs that power you through every stride.
A great running shoe begins with the outsole. We make our ladies' trail running shoes with exceptional traction, so you can travel over wet, slippery or uneven surfaces with confidence. Meanwhile, hardwearing rubber materials and wraparound toes ensure your Nike women's trail running shoes will go the distance with you. Look out for sticky chevron lug patterns that provide ultimate grip when you're tackling demanding slopes.
Because running can be tough on your joints and muscles, our women's trail trainers come with plenty of cushioning to soak up the impact of every step. Look out for pairs with Nike React technology—it delivers superb support with a smooth and responsive ride. If you like a more springy, propulsive feel, opt for ZoomX foam to enjoy lasting comfort with excellent energy return.
Whether you're running in the sunshine or rain, our range of women's trail shoes has the footwear you need to stay comfortable and focused. Trainers with lightweight, knitted uppers make a breathable choice for warmer weather. Heading out in the wet or snow? Look for water-resistant finishes that repel droplets, so you stay dry and protected. Plus, specially engineered collars help lock out mud and trail debris. For extra support in the midsole, choose pairs with sock-like bands that hug close to your feet for a snug feel.