- Buying GuideWhat Is Pronation—And What Are the Best Nike Running Shoes for Flat Feet?
- Buying GuideThe 4 Best Nike Shoes for Healthcare Workers
- Buying GuideNike's Most Comfortable and Supportive Shoes for Heel-Strike Runners
- Buying GuideHow to Measure Your Foot to Find the Right Shoe Size
- Buying GuideWhat Are the Best Shoes for Rainy Weather?
Men's walking shoes: keep going with zero distractions
Experience incredible cushioning that makes each mile feel like the first. Men's walking trainers with Nike React foam midsoles have a springy, responsive feel that softens impact. Meanwhile, walking shoes with Zoom Air units cushion the feet and provide intense energy return for unbelievable bounce.
Shoes with relentless grip let you focus on what's in front of you. Whether you're hitting the pavement or going off-road, you need a shoe that can deal with the terrain. Rubber outsoles provide traction where you need it, so you feel stable stride after stride. Our walking shoes for men with flex grooves allow your foot to bend and move naturally, while a supportive midfoot keeps you secure and in place.
Men's walking shoes with perforations allow for better breathability. Toe mesh increases airflow to let warm air out and cold air in, so your feet never overheat. Keep it cool and stay agile in our super lightweight walking trainers, so you can reach your goals with nothing holding you back.