Paris Saint-Germain's latest home shirt takes its traditional rouge-et-bleu colours and gives them a twist. Its iconic central red stripe is blurred along its edges, representing the soundwaves inside Le Parc that inspire their players to greatness.
Founded in 1970 with the ambition of being the best team in Europe, Paris Saint-Germain boasts more titles than any other French club. The current version of their badge celebrates the team's deep-seated roots in Paris with the Eiffel Tower and Lys Flower, the symbol of Louis XIV, who was born in Saint-Germain.
Nicknames: Les Parisiens (The Parisians), Les Rouge et Bleu (The Red and Blues)
Stadium: Parc des Princes, Paris, France
- Dri-FIT fabric helps keep you dry and comfortable
- Breathable Dri-FIT fabric delivers optimal ventilation
- Raglan sleeves and side insets for mobility
- Rib collar provides a snug, comfortable fit
- Replica design with team details for pride