Founded in 1970 with the ambition of being the best team in Europe, Paris Saint-Germain boasts more titles than any other French club. The current version of their badge celebrates the team's deep-seated roots in Paris with the Eiffel Tower and Lys Flower, the symbol of Louis XIV, who was born in Saint-Germain. As vibrant as Paris itself, their style of play is built on a fusion of European precision and Brazilian flair, from Ronaldinho to Neymar Jr.
Nicknames: Les Parisiens (The Parisians), Les Rouge et Bleu (The Red and Blues)
Stadium: Parc des Princes, Paris, France
- Dri-FIT fabric helps keep you dry and comfortable
- Breathable Dri-FIT fabric delivers optimal ventilation
- Raglan sleeves and side insets for mobility
- Rib collar provides a snug, comfortable fit
- Replica design with team details for pride