- Product CareHow to Clean Football Boots
- Buying GuideThe Best Nike American Football Boots to Wear This Season
- Product CareCan You Put Sneakers in the Washing Machine? Here's the Best Way to Wash Your Nikes
- Buying GuideHow to Choose Arch Support Inserts, According to Podiatrists
- Buying GuideThe 10 Best Nike Gifts for Footballers
- Product CareHow to Clean Running Shoes
- Buying Guide11 Gifts for the Tennis Fanatic in Your Life
- Buying GuideWhat Are the Best Nike Running Shoes for Beginners?
- Buying GuideEverything You Need to Know About the Best Nike Cycling Shoes
- Buying GuideThe Best Nike Shoes to Wear Hiking
Treading new ground
From streetwear staples to next-level sports shoes, our men's trainers are iconic. Our 1972 Nike Cortez was the first sneaker to feature foam cushioning. In 1978, we made sports shoe history with the Nike Air Tailwind – the first running shoe with air pockets in the outsole. We haven't stopped innovating since.
Whether you're hitting the track or the streets, expect comfort with every step. Choose men's shoes with Nike React technology for a springy, responsive feel underfoot. Air Zooms return energy to keep you going mile after mile.
Our sneakers for men, made from soft leather and lightweight textiles, will keep you cool on and off the court. Plus, rubber outsoles will provide a firm grip so you can move fearlessly. And it's not just about the feel or even the groundbreaking tech – you'll look good too. Whether it's fresh whites or striking colourways, find the pair to suit your style in our range of trainers for men.