WHAT ARE THE BEST LACES FOR NIKE SHOES?
When it's time to replace the laces on your favourite sneakers, first you'll want to make sure you know what length works best with your shoes. Laces that are too short or too long can affect your shoe's performance and look.
The easiest way to find the right lace length is to measure one of the laces you're replacing.
If you're unable to measure the original laces, use the following guide for recommended lengths depending on the number of eyelets on your shoes:
- 4 eyelets: best with 27"(69cm approx.) laces
- 5 eyelets: best with 36"(91cm approx.) laces
- 6/7 eyelets: best with 45" (114cm approx.) laces
- 8 eyelets: best with 54" (137cm approx.) laces
- 9/10 eyelets: best with 60" (152cm approx.) laces
- 10 eyelets: best with 72" (183cm approx.) laces
Remember, these are recommendations only—some Nike shoes may require longer or shorter laces due to their design.