WHAT ARE THE BEST LACES FOR NIKE SHOES?
The easiest way to find the right lace length is to measure one of the laces you're replacing. If you're unable to, use the following guide for recommended lengths depending on the number of eyelets on your shoes:
- 4 eyelets: best with 27"(69cm approx.) laces
- 5 eyelets: best with 36"(91cm approx.) laces
- 6/7 eyelets: best with 45" (114cm approx.) laces
- 8 eyelets: best with 54" (137cm approx.) laces
- 9/10 eyelets: best with 60" (152cm approx.) laces
- 10 eyelets: best with 72" (183cm approx.) laces
Remember, these are recommendations only—some Nike shoes may require longer or shorter laces due to their design.
While we don't currently sell replacement laces on Nike.com, there are plenty of options available online and in stores. Just be sure to follow our recommendations for the best results.