Great shoes!
James4a51148df3574bcebc33935b7178fa99
Great shoes. Always liked these Air Monach's. This probably my 3 or 4th pair. Can't find them in the stores anymore so I ordered these online and got what I needed.

Nike Air Monarch IV ให้คุณพร้อมสำหรับการออกกำลังกายด้วยหนังทนทานที่ด้านบนเพื่อการรองรับ มาพร้อมโฟมน้ำหนักเบาที่ร่วมกับระบบลดแรงกระแทก Nike Air เพื่อให้ความสบายในทุกย่างก้าว
Nike Air Monarch IV
รองรับรอบด้านเพื่อให้เคลื่อนไหวด้วยความสบาย
Nike Air Monarch IV ให้คุณพร้อมสำหรับการออกกำลังกายด้วยหนังทนทานที่ด้านบนเพื่อการรองรับ มาพร้อมโฟมน้ำหนักเบาที่ร่วมกับระบบลดแรงกระแทก Nike Air เพื่อให้ความสบายในทุกย่างก้าว
จัดส่งสินค้าฟรีสำหรับคำสั่งซื้อที่มีมูลค่า 5,500 บาทขึ้นไป
คำสั่งซื้อจะดำเนินการและส่งมอบในวันจันทร์-ศุกร์ (ยกเว้นวันหยุดนักขัตฤกษ์)
มีข้อยกเว้นวันหยุดนักขัตฤกษ์สำหรับ Nike Member จัดส่งสินค้าส่งคืนฟรี ข้อยกเว้นของนโยบายการคืนสินค้า
4.2 ดาว
Great shoes!
James4a51148df3574bcebc33935b7178fa99
Great shoes. Always liked these Air Monach's. This probably my 3 or 4th pair. Can't find them in the stores anymore so I ordered these online and got what I needed.
cstockman
I’ve worn air monarchs for years. The cushioning is amazing but I admit the squeakiness can be embarrassing Best recommendation I ever got pull back the insole put in some baby powder put it back down. You should be good to go. You might have to add a little more if it’s still squeaks, but it should take care of the problem. Good luck!
Nike Rocks!
XavierP487521670
A Great shoe that doesn't look weird like the newer styles. Order a size bigger than most other shoe brands. I usually wear a ten but wear an 11 in Nike.

Nike Air Monarch IV
ดูข้อมูลรองเท้าเทรนนิ่งผู้ชาย Nike Air Monarch IV

หนังและหนังสังเคราะห์ให้ความทนทานพร้อมลุคแบบคลาสสิก

ส่วนแคปซูล Air-Sole แบบเต็มความยาวเท้าลดแรงกระแทกเพื่อให้ความสบายและการรองรับ

พื้นรองเท้ายางตันให้ความทนทานและช่วยยึดเกาะบนพื้นผิวที่หลากหลาย