- Buying GuideShop These Nike Running Shoes for Cross Country
- Product CareHow to Clean Running Shoes
- Buying GuideRunning Shoe Fit Guide: What to Look for When You Shop
- Buying GuideWhat Shoes Are Best for Overpronation?
- Buying GuideHow to Select the Right Weight for Running Shoes
- Buying GuideWhat Makes Trail Running Shoes Different from Running Shoes?
- Buying GuideSelecting the Right Running Shoes for Supination
- Buying GuideHere's How to Find the Best Shoes for Wide Feet
- Buying GuideHow the Right Running Shoes Can Help You Avoid Shin Splints
- Buying GuideThe Importance of Choosing the Right Trail Running Shoes
Men's trail running shoes: brave the terrain
Take charge of challenging terrain with men's trail running shoes from Nike. Rubber outsoles provide grip exactly where you need it, for traction you can count on. Plus, our abrasion-resistant materials are ultra-durable to keep you going mile after mile. Men's trail trainers with extra resistance on the heel and toe keep you steady on uphill climbs and downhill descents.
Our men's trail shoes deliver relentless cushioning with foam midsoles that keep your feet stable and secure. Men's off-road trainers are made with Nike React foam to put a bounce in each step, giving a smooth and responsive run. For even more intense comfort with every stride, discover our shoes with padded tongues that reduce lace pressure.
Trail shoes with mesh in the upper offer maximum ventilation – cooler feet mean longer runs and less swelling at the finish. Our men's all-terrain running shoes are lightweight, so you can forget about your feet and focus on what's ahead.