WHAT ARE NIKE.COM'S DELIVERY OPTIONS?
Please be aware we've temporarily extended our delivery time frames. The extended time frames will be reflected in the estimated delivery date shown at checkout.
We know you're excited to get the latest Nike footwear and gear, so we offer the opportunity to select your preferred delivery method during checkout.
We'll provide the estimated delivery date based on the delivery method you choose, and we'll include that date in your order confirmation email.
- Free for orders of $300 or more
- Delivery within 6–14 business days
Does my order need to go through customs?
Since your order is being dispatched internationally, it has to be cleared through customs. Be aware that customs may require a client code to clear your order. Don't worry—just provide your client code and we'll clear your order for you.
Be aware that some banks may charge a small transaction fee for orders dispatched internationally.
- Orders are processed and delivered Monday–Friday, except for national holidays. Be aware that orders may experience longer processing and delivery times during holidays.
- Orders can't be delivered to PO boxes, Nike stores, re-shippers or package-forwarding services.
- Orders can't be delivered to addresses outside of the country or region where they were placed. But you can shop Nike.com on a number of sites globally.
- Your refund includes the total value of any returned items. Please note that delivery fees are not refundable unless you receive an incorrect item.