The 7 Best Nike Hats to Wear During Your Next Workout
Shield the face and eyes from the elements with a protective, breathable workout hat from Nike.
If you're looking to optimise comfort and focus during your workout, grab a hat. No matter what the weather condition, hats can help regulate body temperature, shield athletes from the elements and keep hair out of the face.
The Nike collection of hats, caps and visors is designed to keep athletes comfortable in any weather and for any activity. Check out this guide to find the best hat for your workout.
7 Best Nike Workout Hats
1.Best for Running: Nike AeroBill Tailwind Running Cap
On the trail, track or road, runners can benefit from wearing a lightweight, breathable hat with sweat-wicking materials. The Nike AeroBill Tailwind Running Cap delivers.
- Breathable Nike AeroBill technology, which provides sweat-wicking comfort
- Multiple perforations throughout the hat, including a cooling front panel
- Easy back closure that can be adjusted with one hand
(Related: The Best Nike Sunglasses for Running)
2.Best for Tennis: NikeCourt AeroBill Advantage Tennis Cap
For accuracy and precision on the tennis court, it's important to have a clear sight line—which requires avoiding glare from the sun and keeping sweat out of your eyes. A sweat-wicking tennis cap or visor helps players do both.
- Soft and absorbent headband that ensures sweat won't trickle into the eyes
- Nike Dri-FIT Technology to wick away moisture from the head and face
- Stretchy fabric and an adjustable closure for a personalised fit
(Related: 8 Essentials to Complete Any Tennis Outfit)
3.Best for Gym Workouts: Nike AeroBill Legacy 91
When strength training or doing high-intensity interval workouts, reduce distractions and get in the zone with the no-frills Nike AeroBill Legacy 91 training hat.
(Related: 3 Easy Ways to Wash a Baseball Cap)
- Lightweight construction
- Sweat-wicking fabric to keep moisture away from the face
- Adjustable back closure to allow for better personalisation and fit
4.Best for Golf: Nike Dri-FIT ADV Classic99 Perforated Golf Hat
On the golf course, sun protection is key. The Nike Dri-FIT ADV Classic 99 keeps players cool, comfortable and focused on play, while protecting against glare and UV rays.
- Nike Dri-FIT ADV Technology to wick away moisture
- Woven fabric for a stretchy, personalised fit
- Perforations on side panels for extra airflow and breathability
5.Best for Hiking: Nike Boonie Bucket Hat
A full-coverage and breathable hat can be a hiker's best friend during an adventure on the trails. The Nike Boonie Bucket Hat, with a wide brim to keep sun out of the eyes, is ideal for bright treks without much tree coverage.
- 360-degree brim
- Drawcord that cinches to help hold the hat in place
- Lightweight, breathable fabric and embroidered eyelets to enhance airflow and breathability
6.Best for Skiing or Snowboarding: Nike Sportswear Fisherman Beanie
Stay warm while doing your favourite outdoor winter sports with the Nike Sportswear Fisherman Beanie. This hat keeps heat contained and circulating to protect the head and ears from the bitter cold.
- Soft acrylic yarn for extra comfort and insulation
- An adjustable cuff for extra personalisation
7.Best for Outdoor Volleyball and Softball: Nike Dri-FIT Visor
The Nike Dri-FIT Visor offers a comfortable, sun-shielding, sweat-wicking solution for athletes in fast-paced and warm-weather outdoor sports like softball or beach volleyball.
- Nike Dri-FIT Technology to help sweat evaporate faster off the face
- A soft and absorbent sweatband to keep moisture from impeding vision
- A wide brim to shield players' eyes from the sun
Words by Julia Sullivan