FC Zenit descended from the1925 factory team of a metal plant in St. Petersburg (then called Leningrad). In 1939 the factory was recruited for wartime efforts, and the football club was transferred to the Zenit Sports Society. The club won its first title in 1944 at the USSR Cup, and have had national success ever since, winning 5 league titles in 1984 (under the Soviet League), 2007, 2010, 2012, and 2015. Zenit received their greatest international success winning their first cup in 2008—just the second Russian team to do so.
Stadium: Stadium “Krestovskiy”, ST.PETE, RUSSIA
- Dri-FIT fabric helps keep you dry and comfortable
- Breathable Dri-FIT fabric delivers optimal ventilation
- Raglan sleeves and side insets for mobility
- Rib collar provides a snug, comfortable fit
- Replica design with team details for pride