Founded as a fifth division team in 2009 by Austrian energy drink manufacturer, Red Bull, the club faced challenges from its beginning. Prevented from sharing its sponsor's name by the German rulebook, the team's official name is, RasenBallsport ("Lawn Ball Sports") Leipzig. Few club shave risen so quickly and early in their lifespans as RB Leipzig. With league promotions in 2010, 2013, 2014, and 2016, the club aimed for top-tier German football from the start. Despite opposition to the energy drink’s substantial funding, the club plays with unshakable confidence in their goal of bringing champion-level football to Leipzig.
Club Motto: Wir sind Leipzig (“We are Leipzig”)
Stadium: Red Bull Arena, Leipzig, Germany
- Dri-FIT fabric helps keep you dry and comfortable
- Breathable Dri-FIT fabric delivers optimal ventilation
- Raglan sleeves and side insets for mobility
- Rib collar provides a snug, comfortable fit
- Replica design with team details for pride