Chelsea FC’s 2018/19 away kit takes inspiration from the unashamedly bright and provocative kits of the ‘60s and ‘70s—a time when Chelsea cemented their status as a bold and thrilling superclub. Building on this trophy-winning positivity, it is an icon of innovation built on an authentic love of the game.
The founder, Gus Mears, first acquired Stamford Bridge with the intent to turn it into a football pitch, and after a failed proposal to lease it to a nearby club, on 10 March 1905 he founded his own team to play in it. The club’s recent success has seen them collect an impressive silverware collection of 21 trophies since 1997. And with it, one of the largest and most passionate fan bases in football.
Nicknames: The Blues
Stadium: Stamford Bridge, London, England
- Dri-FIT fabric helps keep you dry and comfortable
- Breathable Dri-FIT fabric delivers optimal ventilation
- Raglan sleeves and side insets for mobility
- Rib collar provides a snug, comfortable fit
- Replica design with team details for pride