A diagonal chest pattern runs through Poland's away shirt in two shades of vibrant red, balancing tradition with the side's contemporary dynamism. The collar meets at the back of the neck with a breathable tape featuring the Polish coat of arms, while the eagle, an iconic national symbol, dominates the crest.
In the 1970s and ‘80s, the Polish National Team was revered in international football. Emerging from a period of decline and skyrocketing from ranking 78th in the world in 2013 to their current position in seventh place, the Polish side heads to Russia this summer full of confidence. Full of this renewed swagger and led by their talismanic captain Lewandowski, they will fear no other team.
Nicknames: Biało-czerwoni (The White and Reds), Orły (The Eagles)
Stadium: National Stadium, Warsaw, Poland
- Dri-FIT fabric helps keep you dry and comfortable
- Breathable Dri-FIT fabric delivers optimal ventilation
- Raglan sleeves and side insets for mobility
- Rib collar provides a snug, comfortable fit
- Replica design with team details for pride