One of the two oldest national teams in football, England played the world’s first international football match in 1872 against their rivals from the north. Throughout their history, the team has pulled themselves from defeat to world beaters. Now seeking to end a 52-year wait for silverware, the Three Lions have arrived in Russia energised and fearless.
Nicknames: The Three Lions
Stadium: Wembley Stadium, London, England
- Dri-FIT fabric helps keep you dry and comfortable
- Breathable Dri-FIT fabric delivers optimal ventilation
- Raglan sleeves and side insets for mobility
- Rib collar provides a snug, comfortable fit
- Replica design with team details for pride
Lightweight on Pitch. Light Impact on Planet.
Every England Stadium Home Kit is made using recycled plastic bottles, diverting waste from landfills and transforming it into a bold statement. The shirt is designed to capture the pride of a nation, but it’s also engineered for sustainability – made to support all nations.