The 2018 update of the classic home kit makes a statement with size. The famous Croatian checks—inspired by their flag and a source of national pride—have been oversized and given blurred edges to add a modern speed aesthetic to the traditional pattern.
Still a relatively young country, this perennial dark horse is often said to be people’s ‘second team’ at major tournaments. With players throughout their short history like Davor Šuker, Robert Prosinecki, and now Luka Modrić, their popularity is no surprise. When bombastic red-checkered kits were married to a technically rich style of play, a cult status was inevitable.
Nicknames: Vatreni (The Blazers)
Stadium: Stadion Maksimir, Zagreb, Croatia
- Dri-FIT fabric helps keep you dry and comfortable
- Breathable Dri-FIT fabric delivers optimal ventilation
- Raglan sleeves and side insets for mobility
- Rib collar provides a snug, comfortable fit
- Replica design with team details for pride