HOW DO I RETURN MY NIKE ORDER?
TEMPORARY RETURN EXTENSION
We've temporarily extended our standard 30-day returns period. All Nike purchases made after 14 February 2020 have an extended 60-day returns policy (some exceptions apply).
If you've taken your new Nike shoes or apparel for their 30-day trial run,* and you've decided—for any reason—they're just not perfect, here's how to get started on a return. And remember, Nike Members always enjoy free returns.
1. SIGN IN. To get a pre-paid return label, the first step is to sign in to your Member profile on Nike.com. Tapping the button below will take you directly to your orders page once you've signed in.
2. SELECT THE ITEMS TO RETURN. On your orders page on Nike.com, scroll to one of the items you'd like to return and tap "View or Manage" to open the order. Then within the order, select "Start Return".
3. SUBMIT RETURN. Select all the items you want to return. Provide a reason for each and hit "Submit Return".
4. PRINT YOUR LABEL. As soon as you submit your return, we'll automatically email you a pre-paid return label. You can also choose to download a label straight away or have one posted to you.
5. SEND IT BACK. Pack your items in a delivery box and securely attach the pre-paid return label. You can then drop the return package at a postal location.
GO TO YOUR ORDER. If you purchased on Nike.com as a guest, you'll need to access the items you want to return using your order number and email address. Your order number can be found in any of the emails we sent to you about your order.
Once on your order, scroll to one of the items you want to return and select "Return Items". Then follow the steps above—starting with submit return.
RETURN AT A STORE
Nike Members and guests can return Nike.com and Nike App purchases to eligible Nike stores as long as items are unworn and unwashed (with some exceptions). To ensure a successful return, simply follow these steps:
1. LOCATE YOUR ORDER NUMBER. This is crucial as you will be required to provide your order number along with your items when returning them in a store. You can find your order number on your orders page or in any of the emails we sent you about the order. Please make note of your order number somewhere easily accessible while making the return.
2. FIND AN ELIGIBLE STORE. Use our store locator to see if stores near you accept returns—you'll find this information under "Additional Services" on the store's information page.
3. HAVE YOUR ORDER NUMBER READY. When at the store to make your return, please have your ID, original payment method and order number readily available. Our store Athletes will need your order number to be able to process your return.
Please note that orders paid by PayPal will be refunded to a Nike gift card when returned to a store, and orders paid by Klarna cannot be returned to a store.
If my order includes a return label, can I use it?
Yes. Some orders might include return labels. In this case, you can use one of the enclosed labels to return your items.
Why doesn't my order include a return label or a receipt?
In an effort to reduce our impact on the environment, we're working to remove paperwork from our order deliveries, including the return labels. If you would like to return an item, please select one of the options above. If you need a receipt for your purchase, your payment details can be found on your orders page on Nike.com or in the Nike App.
What do I do if I can't print a return label?
When you've finished submitting your return online, you can choose to have a label sent to you by post. If you did not select this option originally, you can still have it posted to you even after you've completed the online return submission. Simply return to your order on Nike.com, find the item and select "View Return". On the next screen, select "Get Return Label" and choose to have a label posted to you.
When will I get my refund?
Once we've received your items, we'll issue a refund to your original form of payment, usually within five business days. Please see our refund information for additional details.
Can I exchange my order?
Yes, give us a call and we'll help you with an exchange.
How do I return something I received as a gift?
If you'd like to return a gift that was purchased for you on Nike.com or in the Nike App, you can give us a call and we'll issue you a Nike gift card in the amount of the gift receipt when you send us the item(s).
If I want to return my items in a Nike store, do I need to start the return online?
No, there is no need to start a return online if you plan to return the items in a store. You will need to complete the entire return in the store.
How do I return defective or faulty items?
We stand behind all of our shoes and gear. If your item is defective or faulty and it's been less than 30 days since your purchase, simply choose one of the options above to return the item. If it's been more than 30 days since your purchase, please contact us to return the item. Defective or faulty products can be returned with a valid proof of purchase within two years of the order delivery or store purchase date. Some Nike products have specific written guarantees and/or warranties. Please refer to the product label, tag or warranty card for specific returns guidelines.
*Some exceptions apply. Refer to our returns policy for more information.