HOW DO I RETURN MY NIKE.COM ORDER?
TEMPORARY RETURN EXTENSIONS
We've temporarily extended our return period for purchases made in Nike stores. For store purchases after February 28, 2020, we’ve extended our return policy to the end of the next month after stores reopen (for example, if we reopen June 1, our extension will end July 31).
For SNKRS items released on or after April 14, 2020, we’ve temporarily extended our seven-day return policy to 10 days.
If you’ve taken your new Nike shoes or apparel for their 30-day trial run,* and you’ve decided—for any reason—they’re just not perfect, we provide easy, hassle-free returns. Here’s how to get started:
- Use your smartphone or tablet to read the QR code at the bottom of the packing slip included with your delivery (in the return/exchange section). On the Sagawa Express page, enter the collection address, desired date and time for pick up, and your name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Detach the bottom return/exchange section from the packing slip and select the reason for the return. If you want to exchange, be sure to complete and enclose the exchange form.
- Put the item(s) you want to return and the return/exchange section of the packing slip in a box (and if applicable, the exchange form). At the time of pick up, give the package to Sagawa Express.
I don’t have a packing slip or the QR code isn’t working—what should I do?
You can schedule a pick up directly with Sagawa Express. Enter the collection address, desired date and time for pick up, and your order number, name, address, phone number, and email address.
When will I get my refund?
Once we’ve received your items and processed your return, we’ll issue a refund to your original form of payment. We do our best to inspect and process returns in seven business days, though occasionally it might take a little longer. Please see Nike refund information for additional details.
Can I return my Nike.com order to a Nike store?
No, you cannot currently return Nike.com orders to a Nike store.
Can I drop off my return package at a Sagawa Express location?
Yes, you can take your return directly to Sagawa Express to ship to us at:
〒273-0012, 2-6-25 Hamacho, Funabashi-shi, Chiba, MELP Funabashi Ⅱ 4F 417 Shutter [A],
How do I return defective or flawed product?
We stand behind our shoes and gear. If your Nike shoes or apparel develop a material or workmanship flaw within two years of the manufacture date, you can still return the item (some exceptions apply). (If you purchased the item before June 30, 2017, you can return the item within four years of the manufacture date.) The manufacture date can be found on the item’s tag.
- For Nike store purchases, please return the item to the original place of purchase.
- For Nike.com orders, please contact us.