The 2018/19 away shirt celebrates the 20th anniversary of the club's dramatic play-off victory at Wembley in 1999. The same colours worn that memorable afternoon have been given a modern interpretation that shows how far the club has come in the last 20 years. Thinner stripes reflect the speed of the relentless attacks that have driven City's rise from the third tier to the top of the tree as reigning Premier League champions, a status the team is determined to retain this season.
From its early rise to the English First Division in 1899 to being relegated to the third tier nearly a hundred years later in 1998, Man City has experienced all the highs and lows. The unpredictability that accompanies heartbreaking defeats makes the club's victories even sweeter.
Nicknames: City, The Cityzens
Stadium: Etihad Stadium, Manchester, England
- Dri-FIT fabric helps keep you dry and comfortable
- Breathable Dri-FIT fabric delivers optimal ventilation
- Raglan sleeves and side insets for mobility
- Rib collar provides a snug, comfortable fit
- Replica design with team details for pride