Hertha Berlin may be 125 years old, but the club has always looked forward to future successes, not back to past glories. The 2018/19 home shirt features traditional blue and white stripes that pulsate with the dynamic vibe of modern Berlin. This is a shirt that the whole city can get behind, as shown by the red and white tape on the back of the neck that represents the colours of Berlin's flag.
Hertha Berlin has a rich tradition that stretches back to 1892. The club was one of the founding members of the organisation that established football in Germany, and its long history has seen many ups and downs. Trophies have been won, relegations have been suffered but the club has always come back stronger. Since 2013, Hertha has been back in its rightful place in the top division—now it's time to prove that the future really belongs to Berlin.
Nickname: Die Alte Dame (The Old Lady)
Stadium: Olympiastadion, Berlin, Germany
- Dri-FIT fabric helps keep you dry and comfortable
- Breathable Dri-FIT fabric delivers optimal ventilation
- Raglan sleeves and side insets for mobility
- Rib collar provides a snug, comfortable fit
- Replica design with team details for pride