This latest European kit is inspired by the present and the past. The regal purple base fits their current status as reigning English champions, whereas the orange sash across the front is a reference to kits of the '70s. The metallic silver on the Swoosh and club badge represent the trophy every team in Europe dreams of, and the subtle graphic in the background is an aerial shot of the Etihad Stadium and surrounding areas—so the players carry their home ground with them wherever their quest takes them.
From its early rise to the English First Division in 1899 to being relegated to the third tier nearly a hundred years later in 1998, highs and lows are typical for Man City. The same unpredictability that accompanies heartbreaking defeats makes the club's victories even sweeter.
Nicknames: City, The Cityzens
Stadium: Etihad Stadium, Manchester, England
- Dri-FIT fabric helps keep you dry and comfortable
- Breathable Dri-FIT fabric delivers optimal ventilation
- Raglan sleeves and side insets for mobility
- Rib collar provides a snug, comfortable fit
- Replica design with team details for pride