Men's Indoor/Court Football Boot
Nike SuperflyX 6 Elite IC Game Over
- Colour Shown: Anthracite/Black/Opti Yellow
- Style: AH7373-070
360 DEGREES OF SPEED.
The Nike SuperflyX 6 Elite IC Game Over wraps your foot with a Flyknit upper and low-profile Dynamic Fit collar for an all-enveloping, second-skin-like fit. A thin rubber outsole with tri-star flex grooves and a herringbone pattern provides responsive traction without compromising the underfoot feel.
- Upper and low-profile Dynamic Fit collar wrap the foot like a second skin.
- Flyknit construction with NIKESKIN overlay provides touch at high speeds.
- Rubber outsole features tri-star flex grooves for underfoot control.
- Perforations in the upper allow additional breathability and flexibility.
- One-piece, tongueless design integrates areas of stretch and support.
A herringbone-patterned outsole provides responsive traction on the court.
Nike Flyknit technology was inspired by feedback from runners craving a shoe with the snug (and virtually unnoticed) fit of a sock. Nike embarked on a four-year mission with teams of programmers, engineers and designers to create the technology needed to make the knit upper with static properties for structure and durability. Then the precise placement of support, flexibility and breathability—all in one layer—was refined. The result is a featherweight, form-fitting and virtually seamless upper. This unprecedented precision maximises performance while reducing the material waste of traditional cut and sew by an average of 60%. The equivalent of six recycled plastic bottles are used in every pair of Flyknit shoes, saving millions of kilos of material from reaching landfills.